Approved by order
Minister of education and science
No. 66 of the Republic of Kazakhstan
dated January 22, 2016
Rules for distribution of seats in the hostels of educational institutions
1. General provisions
1. These Rules of distribution of seats in the hostels of educational institutions (hereinafter – regulations) developed in accordance with subparagraph 46-13) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 27 July 2007 “On education” and subparagraph 1) of article 10 of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 15 April 2013 “On public services” and determine the procedure for distribution of seats in the hostels of educational institutions.
2. the Rules determine the order of allocation of places in dormitories owned by educational organizations (hereinafter-the organization) on the right of ownership or owned by organizations on other legal grounds, taking into account the grounds and order of providing places of residence in dormitories for students, with the exception of educational organizations under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Provision of dormitories for students in higher education institutions is carried out by higher educational institutions (hereinafter – the UNIVERSITY).
Provision of dormitories to students in organizations of technical and vocational education is carried out by organizations of technical and vocational education (hereinafter-TVET).
Information about the availability of places in dormitories is posted on the official websites of Universities and TVET.
2-1. The state service appears to physical persons (hereinafter – service recipient) free of charge upon application in the prescribed form in Annex 1 to this Regulation.
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of the provision of public services are carried out through:
1) higher education institutions;
2) organizations of technical and professional education;
3) e-government web portal www.egov.kz (hereinafter – the portal);
A list of the main requirements for the provision of public services for Tipo, including the process characteristics, the form, content and result of rendering, and also other information taking into account the peculiarities of provision of state services is given in the standard of public services “Providing dormitory for students of institutions of technical and vocational education” (hereinafter – the Standard Tipo), in accordance with Annex 2 to this Regulation.
A list of the main requirements for the provision of public services for Universities, including the characteristics of the process, the form, content and result of rendering, and also other information taking into account characteristics of granting of the state service is given in the standard of the state service “Provision of dormitories to students at higher educational institutions” (hereinafter – the Standard INSTITUTION), in accordance with Annex 3 to this Regulation.
2-2. The following basic concepts are used in these Rules:
1) public service – one of the forms of implementation of certain state functions performed individually on the request or without the request of service recipients and aimed at the implementation of their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, providing them with appropriate material or non-material benefits;
2) public service standard – a list of basic requirements for the provision of public services, including the characteristics of the process, form, content and result of the provision, as well as other information, taking into account the specifics of the provision of public services;
3) “e-government” web portal – an information system that is a single window of access to all consolidated government information, including the regulatory framework, and to public services, services for issuing technical conditions for connecting to the networks of natural monopoly entities and services of quasi-public sector entities provided in electronic form (hereinafter-the portal);
4) electronic digital signature – a set of electronic digital symbols created by means of an electronic digital signature and confirming the authenticity of an electronic document, its ownership and immutability of its content (hereinafter-EDS).
2. procedure for forming the Commission
3. places in the hostel are distributed on a competitive basis by a specially created Commission.
4. the Quantitative and personal composition of the competition Commission for the allocation of places in dormitories (hereinafter-the competition Commission), as well as the terms of its powers are determined by the first head of the organization.
5. The structure of the competitive Commission included:
1) a representative of the management team of the organization – the Deputy head of the organization who oversees the issues of students ‘ accommodation in the hostel;
2) representatives of public organizations – trade unions and other associations of citizens established on a voluntary basis;
3) representatives of student self-government bodies;
4) representatives of deaneries – deans or Deputy deans who are responsible for students ‘ accommodation in the hostel;
5) representatives of the organization’s structural division responsible for youth policy issues.
6. The Chairman of the competition Commission is appointed Deputy head of the organization, who oversees the issues of students ‘ accommodation in the hostel.
7. The main tasks of the competition Commission are:
1) determining the schedule of meetings of the competition Commission;
2) objective and transparent consideration of applications, as well as making decisions based on their results that do not infringe on the rights and interests of students;
3) making decisions based on the results of the competition Commission meetings.
3. The allocation of seats in the hostels of educational institutions
8. The competition Commission carries out the distribution of seats in the hostel in the UNIVERSITY, or Supposedly on the basis of an application in the prescribed form in Annex 1 to this Regulation, or on the basis of the application submitted in electronic form on the portal, together with the documents referred to in paragraph 8 of the Standard Tipo, in accordance with Annex 2 to this Regulation and standard of the UNIVERSITY, in accordance with Annex 3 to this Regulation, confirming the status of the applicant.
When the service recipient submits all necessary documents:
confirmation of acceptance of the application on paper is a receipt for acceptance of documents of the UNIVERSITY or TVET for receipt of documents indicating the date of acceptance of the package of documents in accordance with Annex 4 to these Rules.
Through the portal-in the” personal account ” of the service recipient, the status of acceptance of the package of documents is displayed.
If the service recipient submits an incomplete set of documents and (or) expired documents, the UNIVERSITY or TVET refuses to accept the application and issues a receipt for refusal to accept documents in accordance with Annex 5 to these Rules.
The office of the higher EDUCATION institution or TVET accepts and registers documents on the day of the application and submits the application to the Commission for consideration within 1 (one) business day.
8-1 Information about identity documents, family composition certificate, if there is a family, death certificate of the parent (s) (for children – orphans), certificate in family 4 or more children (for children from large families), a certificate of disability in the form approved by order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan from January 30, 2015 № 44 “On approval of Rules of carrying out medico-social examination” (it is registered in the state Register of regulatory legal acts No. 10589, published on April 15 2015 at the legal information system “Adilet”), the certificate confirming the right to receive targeted social assistance, the service provider receives from the relevant state information systems through the gateway ” e-government.
9. Places in dormitories are allocated among the beneficiaries in housing students in the provision of certificates on absence (presence) of real estate according to the Standard of state service “Issuance of certificates on absence (presence) of immovable property” approved by order of the Minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 28 April 2015 № 246 “On approval of standards of state services on registration of rights to immovable property and registration of pledge of movable property, not subject to obligatory state registration», registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts under No. 11408 (not having in the city (locality) location of the organization in private ownership of housing units (apartments, houses)).
10. The competition Commission carries out the distribution of seats in the hostel are given the reason and priority in the following order of priority:
1) persons with developmental disabilities, disabled persons and persons with disabilities from childhood, disabled children, orphans and children left without parental care, persons who have one or both parents are disabled;
2) persons from among young people who were left without parental care until adulthood, persons equated by benefits and guarantees to participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war, persons from among rural youth who entered training in educational programs that determine the socio-economic development of the village, as well as oralmans who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) students, in the framework of the project ” Mangilik El zhastary-industriyaga!» (“Serpin-2050»);
4) students enrolled in the first year who have the sign “Altyn belgi”, students who have a certificate of winner or prize-winner of the Presidential, international and Republican Olympiad and (or) competition, as well as applicants who graduated from the organization with honors with a supporting document of education (certificate, certificate, diploma);
5) students who are accepted to study for the first year in accordance with the state educational order and have a high score based on the results of the Unified national testing or Comprehensive testing, entrance exams in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by the organization.